Company: Sapphire School of Gymnastics
Job Role: Full time WAG Squad Coach
Job Purpose: Coaching existing squad groups and development programmes.
Responsible to: Area Manager
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Hours: 38.5 hours per week (including evenings and weekends)
Sapphire Gymnastics is one of the UK’s leading provider of gymnastics in the UK. We have experienced a continuous steady growth with over 2000 children attending every week where we offer a range of gymnastics classes, holiday camps, parties and much more.
Sapphire is situated in Hemel Hempstead in the county of Hertfordshire which is twenty miles from central London. The club is situated in a purpose-built gymnasium on the side of the Everyone Active Sports Centre in Hemel Hempstead.
At our large, fully equipped, state-of-the-art clubs we cater for all ages and abilities from baby gymnastics classes to Olympic standard classes.
As well as our classes we have a strong team dedicated to making a difference in our local community providing opportunities for work experience, fitness activities and even charity events.
Our moto is to, provide the best gymnastics classes and facilities for everyone to enjoy regardless of age or ability and to develop and establish strong positive links within our local community and beyond. At Sapphire we are more than gymnastics.
About the role:
In summary you will be the clubs WAG expert. You will work alongside the relevant management team to manage and develop the club’s Women’s Artistic gymnastics programme, mentoring and developing the coaching team and ensuring outstanding session delivery all whilst complying with training programmes and Health and Safety obligations set out by our Facility Manager.
The successful applicant will join our dynamic and committed team squad coaches at an exciting time of continued growth, whilst ensuring that there are consistently high levels of quality classes being delivered.
· Coaching various squad groups and assisting the development programme
· Minimum WAG level 3
· Previous experience working in a WAG elite programme.
· Highly motivated and committed to athlete centred coaching philosophies.
· Excellent communication and customer service
· Good organisational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Experience of managing staff and scheduling would be beneficial
· Applicant must be prepared to work additional hours when required and possible hours at our second gym located in Hemel Hempstead.
· Full driving license and/or means of transport preferred.
· This role is subject to a DBS check.
· Sapphire Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer.
· Excellent rates of pay, company pension and health insurance subject to a qualifying period.
· Performance based bonuses
· Need to have a right to work in the UK
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Applicant to email a covering letter and CV to Sapphire Gymnastics addressed to Annie Price at email@example.com